Sunday, September 9, 2018

Boys Frugi organic clothing haul.

It can be challenging to find comfy clothes for little boys on the high street that also look fantastic, bright and colourful that look like kids clothes and not small men's clothes. I've been wanting to try Frugi for the longest time but for me it is a bit of a pricey brand, albeit really great quality, organic, ethical clothing sometimes the price can be out of reach for many. But thankfully I was able to make an order thank to The Nappy Stash and their payment plan, if your interested in their payment plans head over to The Nappy Stash and give them an email.

So here is my modest haul for my little boy Wyatt.


Firstly I got the puddle buster coat in Warm Scandi Skies (size 4-5) - £39.99


Here modelled by Wyatt himself looking very cute if I do say so myself!. He is wearing a size 4-5 years coat with a snuggle fleece underneath so it is a great fit for him. He is in 3-4 years high street clothing still but growing out of them very fast, I'm glad I went for the bigger size as I don't think we would have gotten very long out of it.


The coat is made from recycled plastic bottles which is fantastic and it feels great!, it has 2 front pockets and reflector bands on the arms which is another bonus with the nights drawing in fast.

Next up is the fabulous Snuggle Fleece in Rainbow Stripe which is an old season (size 3-4 years) - Retails for £36 but I got this in the sale for £25.59.


This is my favourite piece I've seen from Frugi ever!, Its super bright and the colours are perfect for a unisex jumper they're neither feminine or masculine, snuggle fleeces are also reversible with the inside of this one being a lovely cream colour. As for all snuggle fleeces the sizes do run large so we went for 3-4 years rather than 4-5 years. We have a pre loved fleece in size 4-5 years which I need to fold the sleeves up and it does look a bit too oversized for everyday use.



Next up is the long sleeved top in Rainbow Stripes (size 4-5 years) - £13.99


I went for the bigger size in this thinking that it will still look great a little over sized and I'm so glad I did because its a perfect 3-4 years would have been to small. The colours are beautiful the deeper rainbow colours are perfect for autumn and winter, these are cheaper tops than their other tops so the material does feel a little thinner but it is still excellent quality.



Lastly is the long sleeved Raglan top in Sail Blue Wolf (size 4-5 years) - £20.99



I also went for the bigger size for this one too and as with the other top I'm glad I did as it is a perfect fit, it is a beautiful material feels like it would be very comfy against the skin. The applique design is excellent very thick and great quality, the design is adorable and the detail is brilliant. 


Over all I'm very pleased with my very first new Frugi order and also pleased with the delivery and service from The Nappy Stash and I'd recommend them as an independent retailer.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Zoie

No comments:

Post a Comment